12.19.2011

NEW BUTTON / ADVENTURES IN HTML


This is the image for my new button that Ive just placed in the side bar to the right. I've never really done anything in HTML before. I found it to be challenging, but fun. Its like learning a new language that is completely alien. Being that I could not get google to host my image on a URL, ( on account that I'm obviously not bright enough to figure it out ) I placed the picture in this post first and used its URL from this blog. Hopefully i did everything correctly and it works. I have plenty of brilliant friends who could have done this in their sleep and are probably laughing at how I'm proud over figuring this all out. I also messed with the HTML of my blog tittle and discription in order to center it, over having the text rest to the left. I know its not much, but I figured it out all on my own and I'm thrilled to have taught myself something new. I look forward to learning more on how to customize my blog outside of the templates that blogger provides. Hopefully I wont screw anything up too bad. Anyway, as they say on blogs such as this one...GRAB MY BUTTON...and I will be sure to do the same for you. Thanks. 

No comments: