4.13.2013

CYCLED SENTENCE - PART 3

SEGREGATIONS

“Mr. Blake, we will take your testimony into consideration and have made note of your excellent behavior.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and we will make our decision known to you within the next thirty days.  Until then, do you have any last words for the committee?”
“Yes Sir.  Dear Honorable Members of the Parole Board, your time and attention is truly appreciated.  I can assure you that if you should grant my parole, that I will dedicate the rest of my life to repaying my debts to society.  I know that I can never take back what I did, but with your decision, maybe I can contribute to something new, something good.  Thank you.”
“This concludes our Parole Hearing of Walter Blake, inmate number 0032186.  We will now take a lunch break and meet back here in one hour.”

****

What’s an hour?  By the time these goons get back from their lunch, I will have lived hours within their hour. Time is all I have now, so much time that I find time within time.  I can count seconds within a second and live days within a day.  Paradoxically, I can sleep for minutes and weeks pass just the same. With no clear direction, for all I know, thirty days from now might actually be yesterday.  For me, time is an hourglass of sand in the temper tantrum hands of a screaming toddler.
This is my third time up for parole, and I can honestly say, I would take death by electrocution over having to go into that room of dodos one more time.  They make me feel like a god damn dog getting its nose rubbed in the heaping shit it just took on their white carpet.  Every time they rub my nose in shit and then send me back to my kennel.  My freedom is in their hands now. Come to think of it, it’s always been. 
I’m not the only one. It’s all of us. They’ve got you all on leashes of various lengths and degrees of slack, and believe you me; the second one of you even thinks about shitting on their white carpet, it’s off to the dog pound.  They’ll stick you in a kennel and rub your nose in shit until you learn to do their tricks or die. The part that fucking gets me the most is that we willingly pay taxes to build our own kennels, under the delusion that they are only for the strays.  
Anyway, now that I’ve rolled around in my analogy a bit, let me get back to the dickheads that got me started on all of this; the assholes that wouldn’t last one day in this hell. The dickheads and assholes that can go get fucked!
 I imagine that right about now they are out to lunch, stuffing their stupid fat faces with pastrami, chips, and diet coke. This is sure to be followed by a circle jerk up and down the chain of command, until it’s time to clock out and go home. Upon arriving to their caves, they will slap the days bacon down on the table, strip out of their hunting attire, and slip into their vices.  After a meal of two parts meatloaf, six parts beer, they will then fuck, beat, or ignore their wives and children, all to the anthem of Monday Night Football.  Off to bed.  Repeat.  Repeat.  Repeat.
 It is only my instinctive urge to survive and copulate that brings me to whimper and beg to such cowardly men.  Men with so much freedom, if it were cash, they would wipe their asses with it.  Freedom that I protected under fire and blood, flushed away in the afterthoughts of the spoiled and mundane.  Though I must beg to these bastards, my dignity remains intact under the pathetic façade, knowing at least that my freedom and incarceration were well earned. 
Obviously my freedom prior to my crime was earned during my time in the war, but my incarceration, not so easily.  It’s not what I did that put me into prison, but what I did to survive once I was behind bars, that earned my place in the house of pain.  Thinking back now, I choke on the irony of it all.  I went from being a professional killer of Nazi scum, to eventually being surrounded and under the protection of a growing neo-Nazi movement. 
Once the late 60’s rolled around, it was almost impossible to be white and not a skinhead in the federal prisons of America.  Believe me, I held out as long as I could.  There was no race or group that I hated more than Nazis, especially American Nazis.  I tried to go under the radar and avoid any affiliation with the skinheads, but it was the niggers that eventually forced me out of hiding and in search of security.  Trust me, if the blacks would have accepted me, or even just let me be, I’d probably still be killing Nazis to this day. 


**** 

If you take a Styrofoam cup and place it over burning toilet paper, it will melt into a cone.  If you keep melting more Styrofoam and adding it, it will strengthen your cone.  If you then grind and file that cone into a sharp point, you will have yourself a proficient tool for stabbing the shit out of somebody. This is how the nigger that tried to kill me made his shank.   
I was doing pull ups on the bars in the yard when from behind, my weight was lifted by two big black arms.  A big nigger had me by the waist, then another that had his pants down like a punk, rushed me from the front and proceeded to batter my guts like bread.  My blood soaked abdomen provided just enough lubrication to slip like a fish from the big niggers arms. What I did next, would be my defining moment in prison as a mean mother fucker. 

No comments: